So I noticed that I've been on a kind of downer note for a while. Sorry about that. I can promise that as soon as the nice weather comes back and the sun sticks around longer and-oh yeah- school's out for the year, I will be more positive. And I mean, it's not that bad right now. It's just that it's almost exam time and I'm worried about grades, like everyone else. And therefore, my eating habits are off, my sleeping habits are off, and basically everything else is too. Oh, and I might be sick. But not too sick thankfully.
But on that note, one of my friends has recently become rather sick. Chicken pox. In university. Now, that is rather unfortunate, since the older you are, the more dangerous it is to have it. Oh, and the timing is off too. So I've had the opportunity to help out in the past few days--you know, sick meals, that kind of thing. It's kind of odd, but I really like helping people when they're sick. Or just not doing well in general. It might be because of some sort of twisted psychological thing where I like it when people are vulnerable and I have the power to influence their health, or at least to glorify my own...or it might just be that I like helping. I'd prefer to think it's the last but I'm not entirely sure.
Tomorrow's a busy day and I have a ton to do so really, I think I ought to head to bed now. One smart(er) decision after a slew of bad ones (I really like that word...slew...magical). And I'll work on updating this more often. And being happier and more entertaining. But no promises.
peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment