For about a year when I was thirteen, I had the same dream just about every night.
It went like this:
I was in a medium-size room, in a place that was sort of like a cabin. The walls, the floor...everything was a warm golden oak colour. It was mostly empty except for one medium-size window directly across the room from me. There were these white/cream lacy curtains on it, and out the window you could see this mountainous/foresty area. It was really pretty. The sun was shining.
All of that was secondary though, because on the floor there was this skeleton. It was cream coloured. This skeleton crawled towards me, the whole dream. I couldn't move; I couldn't look away. Time passed, and I could tell because of the sunlight moving across the wood floor, and the shadows across the floor. I was nervous--apprehensive might be a more accurate term--but accepting. And every time it got to me, I woke up.
I have no idea if it means anything or not, but I just remembered this today.
Aren't recurring dreams somewhat related to a form of neurosis?
ReplyDeletecouldn't tell ya.
ReplyDelete